Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
Wisconsin Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a Wisconsin Home Inspector
- Exam Required: NHIE and WI State Exam
- Application Fee: $150
- Background check not required, but applicants are required to disclose
- Notarized application and fingerprints are not required
- No minimum age requirement
Home Inspection License Expiration: 12/14 every two years (even)
Wisconsin Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 40 hours every two years
Wisconsin State Licensing Board
- The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services establishes the Wisconsin Home Inspector Licensing Requirements