Best-in-Class Wisconsin Home Inspection Training
Wisconsin Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Wisconsin? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Wisconsin online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Wisconsin and to get your inspector business started.
In addition, you can attend a live home inspection training class in Wisconsin that will provide hands-on experience in local homes.
Wisconsin Online Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Professional Home Inspection Online Course: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
Add-on Live Training for Hands-on Experience
Our comprehensive live home inspector training includes:
- Live Classroom Training: 3, 5 or 7 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors. Brookfield course is 7-day course and approved for GI Bill benefits. If you complete the 7-day training in Brookfield, you do not need to complete the online training to receive a certificate of completion.
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Wisconsin Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Wisconsin Home Inspector
- Exam Required: NHIE and WI State Exam
- Application Fee: $150
- Background check not required, but applicants are required to disclose
- Notarized application and fingerprints are not required
- No minimum age requirement
Home Inspection License Expiration: 12/14 every two years (even)
Wisconsin Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 40 hours every two years
Wisconsin State Licensing Board
- The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services establishes the Wisconsin Home Inspector Licensing Requirements