Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
West Virginia Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a West Virginia Home Inspector
- West Virginia home inspection education hours: 80 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $150 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General Liability of $250,000
- Notarized application not required
- Background check and fingerprinting required (state and FBI)
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annually on last day of anniversary month
West Virginia Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 16 hours annually