Best-in-Class South Carolina Home Inspection Training
South Carolina Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in South Carolina? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved South Carolina home inspection school. AHIT offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our South Carolina online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in South Carolina and to get your inspector business started.
In addition, you can attend a live home inspection training class in South Carolina that will provide hands-on experience in local homes.
South Carolina Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Professional Home Inspection Online Course: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
Add-on Live Training for Hands-on Experience
Our comprehensive live home inspector training includes:
- Live Classroom Training: 3 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
South Carolina Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a South Carolina Home Inspector
- Home inspection education hours: no specified hours, but the course must be approved by the state
- Exam Required: NHIE OR South Carolina specific exam
- Application Fee: $80 (other fees may apply)
- Notarized application is required
- Background check required only with certain arrests/convictions
- Fingerprints are not required
- Social Security card and Driver’s License are required
- Minimum age requirement: 18
- Previous Experience: if applying without examination
Home Inspection License Expiration: 6/30 every two years (even)
South Carolina Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- No continuing education is required for renewal
South Carolina State Licensing Board
- South Carolina Residential Builders Commission establishes the South Carolina Home Inspector Licensing Requirements