Best-in-Class Alaska Home Inspection Online Training!
Alaska Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Alaska? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Alaska online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Alaska and to get your inspector business started.
Alaska Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Alaska Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Alaska Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Alaska Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become an Alaska Home Inspector
- Home Inspector Registration Application Packet
- Exam Required: ASHI/NHIE/ICC (depending on what you want to inspect)
- Application Fee: $300 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: Surety bond: $10,000; Liability insurance: $20,000 property damage, $50,000 injury or death to one person, $100,000 injury or death to more than one person.
- Notarized application is required
- No background check, but need to disclose, and fingerprints are not required
- No minimum age requirement
Home Inspection License Expiration: 6/30 every two years (even)
Alaska Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 8 hours every two years
Alaska State Licensing Board
- Division of Corporations, Business, and Professional Licensing establishes the Alaska Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.