Best-in-Class Live Maryland Home Inspection Training!
Maryland Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Maryland? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Maryland home inspection school. AHIT offers hands-on interactive training for home inspection taught by expert home inspector trainers.
Our live Maryland home inspection class combines our step-by-step education process and real-life field training to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to about how to become a home inspector in Maryland and to get your inspector business started. Maryland does not currently accept online home inspection courses for home inspector certification.
Maryland Live Home Inspection Certification Class Includes:
Maryland Home Inspection Course – The best, hands-on, comprehensive home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Classroom Training: 8 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
- Online Study Modules: 12 months of access to supplemental online home inspector course to review the key principles of a home inspection
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Maryland Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Maryland Home Inspector
- Maryland home inspection education: 72 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $325 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General Liability coverage for at least $150,000
- Notarized application, background check, and fingerprints are not required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years from original licensure date
Maryland Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 30 hours every two years (up to 30% can be online)
Maryland State Licensing Board
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulation establishes the Maryland Home Inspector License Requirements