Best-in-Class South Dakota Home Inspection Online Training!
South Dakota Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in South Dakota? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved South Dakota home inspection school. AHIT offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our South Dakota online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in South Dakota and to get your inspector business started.
South Dakota Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
South Dakota Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online South Dakota Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
South Dakota Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a South Dakota Home Inspector
- South Dakota home inspection education hours: 40 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Inspections required: 100 (for a Licensed Home Inspector)
- Application Fee: $200 (other fees may apply)
- Previous Experience: Registered Home Inspector – none, Licensed Home Inspector – at least 1 year as a Registered Home Inspector
- Notarized application is not required
- Background check is required (state and federal)
- No minimum age requirement
- High School or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: 11/30 every two years
South Dakota Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 24 hours every two years
South Dakota State Licensing Board
- South Dakota Real Estate Commission establishes the South Dakota Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.