Best-in-Class Oklahoma Home Inspection Online Training!
Oklahoma Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Oklahoma? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Oklahoma home inspection school. AHIT offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Oklahoma online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Oklahoma and to get your inspector business started.
Oklahoma Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Oklahoma Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Oklahoma Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Oklahoma Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become an Oklahoma Home Inspector
- Oklahoma home inspection education hours: 90 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE or similar qualifying exam
- Application Fee: $280 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General Liability for a minimum of $50,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage
- Notarized applications are required
- Background check and fingerprints are not required
- Minimum age requirement: 18
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annually from date of issuance
Oklahoma Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 8 hours annually
Oklahoma State Licensing Board
- Oklahoma Construction Industries Board establishes the Oklahoma Home Inspection Licensing Requirements
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.