Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
Oklahoma Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become an Oklahoman Home Inspector
- Oklahoma home inspection education hours: 90 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE or similar qualifying exam
- Application Fee: $280 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General Liability for a minimum of $50,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage
- Notarized applications are required
- Background check and fingerprints are not required
- Minimum age requirement: 18
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annually from date of issuance
Oklahoma Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 8 hours annually
Oklahoma State Licensing Board
- Oklahoma Construction Industries Board establishes the Oklahoma Home Inspection Licensing Requirements