Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
North Dakota Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a North Dakota Home Inspector
- North Dakota home inspection education hours: No education required
- Exam Required: NHIE, ASHI, or ICC
- Application Fee: $200 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: E&O insurance for $100,000 minimum
- Notarized application is not required
- Background check, fingerprints are not required
- Minimum age requirement: 18
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annually on 6/30
North Dakota Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- No continuing education is currently required for renewal
North Dakota State Licensing Board
- North Dakota Secretary of State establishes the North Dakota Home Inspector Licensing Requirements