Best-in-Class Live Washington Home Inspection Training!
Washington Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Washington? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Washington home inspection school. AHIT offers hands-on interactive training for home inspection taught by expert home inspector trainers.
Our live Washington home inspection class combines our step-by-step education process and real-life field training to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to about how to become a home inspector in Washington and to get your inspector business started. Washington does not currently accept online home inspection courses for home inspector certification.
Washington Live Home Inspection Certification Class Includes:
Washington Home Inspection Course – The best, hands-on, comprehensive home inspector training from the company with the most experience
- Classroom Training: 14 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: 5 days of hands-on, real inspections of real homes
- Online Study Modules: 12 months of access to supplemental online home inspector course to review the key principles of a home inspection
- NOW INCLUDED! Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Washington Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Washington Home Inspector
- Washington home inspection education hours: 120 hours
- Inspections: 40 hours
- Exam Required: Washington State Exam (including national)
- Application Fee: $680 (other fees may apply)
- Notarized application and fingerprints are not required
- Background check is not required but applicants are required to disclose
- No minimum age requirement
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years on the applicant’s second birthday following issuance
Washington Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 24 hours every two years
Washington State Licensing Board
- Washington State Department of Licensing establishes the Washington Home Inspector License Requirements