Best-in-Class Indiana Home Inspection Training
Indiana Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Indiana? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Indiana home inspection school. AHIT offers online plus hands-on interactive training for home inspection taught by expert home inspector trainers.
Our blended Indiana home inspection class combines our step-by-step education process and real-life field training to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to about how to become a home inspector in Indiana and to get your inspector business started.
Indiana Blended Home Inspection Certification Class Includes:
Indiana Home Inspection Course – The best online and hands-on comprehensive home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Study Modules: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
- Classroom and Field Training: 5 days of in-person training taught by successful home inspectors covering all major home systems, the professional inspection process, report writing, and mandatory IN field inspections.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Indiana Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Indiana Home Inspector
- Indiana home inspection education hours: 60 hours
- Inspections: 12 hours of practical experience included in part of the 60 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $50 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General liability coverage for at least $100,000
- Notarized application, background check, and fingerprints are not required.
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: 10/1 every two years (odd)
Indiana Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 32 hours every two years
Indiana State Licensing Board
- The Indiana Professional Licensing Agency establishes the Indiana Home Inspector Licensing Requirements.