Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
New Hampshire Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a New Hampshire Home Inspector
- New Hampshire home inspection education hours: 80 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $200 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: Yes, liability, but no amount specified
- Notarized application and fingerprints are not required
- Background check is required
- Minimum age requirement: 18
Home Inspection License Expiration: Biennially on last day of the licensee's month of birth
New Hampshire Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 20 hours every two years
New Hampshire State Licensing Board
- New Hampshire Office of Professional Licensure and Certification Board of Home Inspectors establishes the New Hampshire Home Inspector Licensure Requirements