Best-in-Class New Hampshire Home Inspection Online Training!
New Hampshire Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in New Hampshire? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved New Hampshire home inspection school. AHIT offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our New Hampshire online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in New Hampshire and to get your inspector business started.
New Hampshire Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
New Hampshire Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online New Hampshire Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
New Hampshire Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a New Hampshire Home Inspector
- New Hampshire home inspection education hours: 80 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $200 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: Yes, liability, but no amount specified
- Notarized application and fingerprints are not required
- Background check is required
- Minimum age requirement: 18
Home Inspection License Expiration: Biennially on last day of the licensee’s month of birth
New Hampshire Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 20 hours every two years
New Hampshire State Licensing Board
- New Hampshire Office of Professional Licensure and Certification Board of Home Inspectors establishes the New Hampshire Home Inspector Licensure Requirements
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.