ARKANSAS HOME INSPECTION LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A HOME INSPECTOR
The first step is to understand the licensing or certification requirements for your state.
Arkansas Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become an Arkansas Home Inspector
- Arkansas home inspection education hours: 80 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE and ASHI
- Application Fee: $250.00 per year (for applications received between July 1 and December 31, the fee is $375) (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General liability insurance of at least $100,000
- Notarized application is required. Background is not required but need to disclose.
- Fingerprints are not required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annual, expires December 31st (file by December 1st)
Arkansas Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 14 hours of education annually (only 4 hours can come from online education)