Best-in-Class Montana Home Inspection Online Training!
Montana Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to become a home inspector in Montana? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Montana online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Montana and to get your inspector business started.
Montana Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Montana Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Montana Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Montana Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Montana Home Inspector
- Effective January 1, 2020, home inspectors in Montana must be licensed.
- Montana home inspection education hours: 40 (option 1 of 2 for licensure)
- Exam Required: NHIE or other board approved exam (option 2 of 2 for licensure)
- Application Fee: $80 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: Minimum of $100,000 general commercial liability insurance and minimum of $100,000 errors and omissions insurance
- Home Inspection License Expiration:Every two years from date of issuance
Montana Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 40 hours every two years
MONTANA STATE LICENSING BOARD
The Montana Department of Labor & Industry oversees home inspectors.
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.