Best-in-Class Florida Home Inspection Training
Florida Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector Florida license? OnCourse Learning Real Estate is an approved Florida home inspection school. OnCourse Learning Real Estate—in partnership with American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT)—offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Florida online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Florida and to get your inspector business started.
In addition, you can attend a live home inspection training class in many locations across Florida that will provide hands-on experience in local homes.
Florida Online Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Professional Home Inspection Online Course: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
Add-on Live Training for Hands-on Experience
Our comprehensive live home inspector training includes:
- Live Classroom Training: 3 or 5 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Florida Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Florida Home Inspector
- Florida home inspection education hours: 120 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE/FABI/InterNACHI FL/CI-HPI
- Application Fee: $125 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General liability insurance of no less than $300,000
- Notarized application is not required
- Background check and fingerprints are required
- No minimum age requirement
Home Inspection License Expiration: 7/31 every two years (even)
Florida Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 14 hours every two years (not necessary for the licensee’s initial renewal cycle)
Florida State Licensing Board
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation regulates Florida Home Inspectors
- OnCourse Learning Real Estate (Florida DBPR Approval #0002294)
- Professional Home Inspection Online Course (Florida DBPR Approval #0001071)