The self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
The live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
Florida Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a Florida Home Inspector
- Florida home inspection education hours: 120 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE/FABI/InterNACHI FL/CI-HPI
- Application Fee: $125 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General liability insurance of no less than $300,000
- Notarized application is not required
- Background check and fingerprints are required
- No minimum age requirement
Home Inspection License Expiration: 7/31 every two years (even)
Florida Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 14 hours every two years (not necessary for the licensee’s initial renewal cycle)
Florida State Licensing Board
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation regulates Florida Home Inspectors
Mbition Learn Real Estate (Florida DBPR Approval #0002294)
Professional Home Inspection Online Course (Florida DBPR Approval #0001071)