Best-in-Class Tennessee Home Inspection Training
Tennessee Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Tennessee? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Tennessee home inspection school. AHIT offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Tennessee online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Tennessee and to get your inspector business started.
In addition, you can attend a live home inspection training class in Tennessee that will provide hands-on experience in local homes.
Tennessee Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Professional Home Inspection Online Course: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
Add-on Live Training for Hands-on Experience
Our comprehensive live home inspector training includes:
- Live Classroom Training: 5 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Tennessee Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Tennessee Home Inspector
- Tennessee home inspection education hours: 90 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $300 (other fees may apply)
- Minimum age requirement: 18
- Insurance Requirements: General Liability of $500,000; E&O coverage in an amount to cover all home inspection activities
- Notarized application, background check, and fingerprints are not required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years from date of issuance (submission between 120 and 30 days prior to expiration)
Tennessee Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 32 hours every two years