Best-in-Class Louisiana Home Inspection Online Training!
Louisiana Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Louisiana? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Louisiana home inspection school. AHIT offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Louisiana online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Louisiana and to get your inspector business started.
Louisiana Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Louisiana Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Louisiana Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Louisiana Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Louisiana Home Inspector
- Louisiana home inspection education hours: 90 hours
- Standards of practice report writing seminar by LSBHI
- Inspections: 30 hours of hands-on +10 hours/10 live inspections
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $200 (other fees may apply)
- Minimum age requirement: 18
- Insurance Requirements: E&O Insurance for $300,000 (max deductible $5000) and General Liability Insurance for $300,000 (max deductible $5000)
- Bond: $25,000
- Notarized application is required
- Background check and fingerprints are not required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annually on last day of anniversary month
Louisiana Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 20 hours annually (8 hours of online education permitted)
Louisiana State Licensing Board
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.