Best-in-Class Ohio Home Inspection Training
Ohio Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to become a home inspector in Ohio? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Ohio online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Ohio and to get your inspector business started.
In addition, you can attend a live home inspection training class in Ohio that will provide hands-on experience in local homes.
Ohio Online Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Professional Home Inspection Online Course: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
Add-on Live Training for Hands-on Experience
Our comprehensive live home inspector training includes:
- Live Classroom Training: 3 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Ohio Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become an Ohio Home Inspector
- There are no current requirements, but Ohio has passed a law requiring that home inspectors must become licensed. This should take effect sometime in the fall of 2019.
- Home Inspection License Expiration: N/A
Ohio Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- No continuing education is currently required
Ohio State Licensing Board
Important Note Regarding Ohio Licensure: Effective November 1, 2019, all persons performing home inspections in Ohio must be licensed. The Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing has yet to create the Home Inspector Licensing requirements, but AHIT is actively tracking this process. Grandfather requirements for existing Ohio home inspectors can be found here.
- None at this time
- State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools has approved American Home Inspectors Training (School Registration No: 1824) to offer postsecondary education in Ohio.