Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
Arkansas Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become an Arkansas Home Inspector
- Arkansas home inspection education hours: 80 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE and ASHI
- Application Fee: $250.00 per year (for applications received between July 1 and December 31, the fee is $375) (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General liability insurance of at least $100,000
- Notarized application is required. Background is not required but need to disclose.
- Fingerprints are not required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annual, expires December 31st (file by December 1st)