Best-in-Class Connecticut Home Inspection Online Training!
Connecticut Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Connecticut? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Connecticut online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Connecticut and to get your inspector business started.
Connecticut Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Connecticut Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Connecticut Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Connecticut Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Connecticut Home Inspector
- Connecticut home inspection education hours: 40 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Home Inspections: 100, with first 10 being directly supervised
- Application Fee: $220 (intern permit)/$290 (license) (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: E&O insurance equal to or greater than $50,000, and liability insurance equal to or greater than $250,000
- Notarized application is required
- Background is not required, but need to disclose
- Fingerprints are not required
- No minimum age requirement
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: 6/30 every two years (odd)
Connecticut Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 20 hours every two years (8 hours of online education permitted)
Connecticut State Licensing Board
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.