Best-in-Class Rhode Island Home Inspection Online Training!
Rhode Island Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to become a home inspector in Rhode Island? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Rhode Island online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Rhode Island and to get your inspector business started.
Rhode Island Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Rhode Island Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Rhode Island Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
RHODE ISLAND HOME INSPECTOR LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Requirements to Become a Rhode Island Home Inspector
Required home inspector licensing in Rhode Island goes into effect on January 1, 2020.
- Rhode Island home inspector education hours: No education required
- Exam Required: NHIE
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years
Rhode Island Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 12 hours every two years
- The Rhode Island Contractors’ Registration and Licensing Board establishes the Rhode Island Home Inspector Licensing Requirements.
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.