Best-in-Class Illinois Home Inspection Training
Illinois Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Illinois? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Illinois home inspection school. AHIT offers online plus hands-on interactive training for home inspection taught by expert home inspector trainers.
Our blended Illinois home inspection class combines our step-by-step education process and real-life field training to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to about how to become a home inspector in Illinois and to get your inspector business started.
ILLINOIS BLENDED HOME INSPECTION CERTIFICATION COURSE INCLUDES:
Illinois Home Inspection Course — The best online and hands-on comprehensive home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Study Modules: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
- Classroom and Field Training: 5 days of in-person training taught by successful home inspectors covering all major home systems, the professional inspection process, report writing, and mandatory IL field inspections.
Everything you need to succeed as an Illinois home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Illinois Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become an Illinois Home Inspector
- Illinois home inspection education hours: 60 hours
- Inspections: 5 mock
- Exam Required: IL Home Inspector Examination
- Application Fee: $250 (other fees may apply)
- Notarized application, background check, and fingerprints are not required
- Minimum age requirement: 21
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: 11/30 every two years
Illinois Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 12 hours every two years
Illinois State Licensing Board
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation requires that your final course exam be proctored for pre-license and continuing education.
- Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation establishes the Illinois Home Inspector License Requirements