Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
Mississippi Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a Mississippi Home Inspector
- Mississippi home inspection education hours: 60 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $175 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: Carry $250,000 per occurrence in General Liability Insurance and $250,000 per occurrence in E&O Insurance
- Notarized application is required
- Background check is not required, but applicants must disclose
- Fingerprints are not required
- Minimum age requirement: 21
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years, from date of issuance