Best-in-Class Mississippi Home Inspection Online Training!
Mississippi Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Mississippi? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Mississippi home inspection school. AHIT offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Mississippi online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Mississippi and to get your inspector business started.
Mississippi Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Mississippi Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Mississippi Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Mississippi Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Mississippi Home Inspector
- Mississippi home inspection education hours: 60 hours
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $175 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: Carry $250,000 per occurrence in General Liability Insurance and $250,000 per occurrence in E&O Insurance
- Notarized application is required
- Background check is not required, but applicants must disclose
- Fingerprints are not required
- Minimum age requirement: 21
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years, from date of issuance
Mississippi Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 20 hours every two years
Mississippi State Licensing Board
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.