Best-in-Class Georgia Home Inspection Training
Georgia Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to become a home inspector in Georgia? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Georgia online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Georgia and to get your inspector business started.
In addition, you can attend a live home inspection training class in Georgia that will provide hands-on experience in local homes.
Georgia Online Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Professional Home Inspection Online Course: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
Add-on Live Training for Hands-on Experience
Our comprehensive live home inspector training includes:
- Live Classroom Training: 3 or 5 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Georgia Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Georgia Home Inspector
There are no current requirements for Georgia, however, the County of Columbia does have regulations regarding home inspectors.
- Exam Required: depends on certifying body
- Proof of current certification by the American Society of Home Inspectors or any other national certifying agency for building inspectors
- Insurance Requirements: Proof of worker’s compensation insurance in amounts as required by the laws of the State of Georgia. Each registrant under this article must carry workers compensation insurance on its employees, even if it has less than three employees and is not required to carry such insurance under the State of Georgia Workers Compensation statutes.
Home Inspection License Expiration: 12/31 every three years
Georgia Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 6 hours annually