Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
Arizona Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become an Arizona Home Inspector
- Arizona home inspection education hours: 84 hours
- Home inspections required for certification: 30 parallel inspections
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $100 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: E&O insurance of $200,000 in aggregate and $100,000 per occurrence. Bond: $25,000.
- Notarized application is not required
- Background check is not required; however, applicant should disclose
- Fingerprinting is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annually from day after issuance
Arizona Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- No continuing education required for renewal
Arizona State Licensing Board
- The Arizona State Board of Technical Registration establishes the Arizona Home Inspector Licensing Requirements