Best-in-Class Live Massachusetts Home Inspection Training!
Massachusetts Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Massachusetts? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Massachusetts home inspection school. AHIT offers hands-on interactive training for home inspection taught by expert home inspector trainers.
Our live Massachusetts home inspection class combines our step-by-step education process and real-life field training to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to about how to become a home inspector in Massachusetts and to get your inspector business started.
Massachusetts Live Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Massachusetts Home Inspection Course – The best, hands-on, comprehensive home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Classroom Training: 9 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
- Online Study Modules: 12 months of access to supplemental online home inspector course to review the key principles of a home inspection
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Massachusetts Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Massachusetts Home Inspector
- Massachusetts home inspection education hours: 75 hours
- Inspections: 25 home inspections in the presence of a licensed home inspector
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $225
- Insurance Requirements: E&O for a minimum of $250,000
- Passport sized photo taken within one year is required
- Notarized application and a background check is required. Fingerprints are not required. No minimum age requirement.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years
Massachusetts Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 12 hours by May 31 biennially, even years
Massachusetts State Licensing Board
- The Board of Registration of Home Inspectors establishes the Massachusetts Home Inspector License Requirements.