Best-in-Class Delaware Home Inspection Online Training!
Delaware Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Delaware? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Delaware online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Delaware and to get your inspector business started.
Delaware Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Delaware Home Inspection Course – The best, online home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Online Home Inspector Training: 12 months of access to convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials.
- NOW INCLUDED with online Delaware Home Inspection Training
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector.
- Home Inspection Reporting Software: 12 months of FREE* access to AHIT’s proprietary InspectIT home inspection reporting software.
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Delaware Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Delaware Home Inspector
- Delaware home inspection education hours: 140 hours
- Exam required: NHIE
- Home Inspections: 75 under “active oversight”
- Insurance Requirements: E&O insurance equal to or greater than $50,000, and liability insurance equal to or greater than $250,000
- Notarized application and background check are required
- Fingerprints are not required
- No minimum age requirement
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: 8/31 every two years (odd)
Delaware Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements
- 40 hours every two years by 8/31
Delaware State Licensing Board
*After 12 months you will be required to pay $599 for continued usage of the InspectIT software. After 24 months, there will be a $9.95 per month maintenance fee. Not valid on past purchases.