Best-in-Class Live Kentucky Home Inspection Training!
Kentucky Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Kentucky? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Kentucky home inspection school. AHIT offers hands-on interactive training for home inspection taught by expert home inspector trainers.
Our live Kentucky home inspection class combines our step-by-step education process and real-life field training to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to about how to become a home inspector in Kentucky and to get your inspector business started.
Kentucky Live Home Inspection Certification Class Includes:
Kentucky Home Inspection Course – The best, hands-on, comprehensive home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Classroom Training: 7 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
- Online Study Modules: 12 months of access to supplemental online home inspector course to review the key principles of a home inspection
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Kentucky Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Kentucky Home Inspector
- Kentucky home inspection education hours: 64 hours
- Inspections: 3 unpaid inspections under the direct supervision of a Kentucky licensed home inspector. Direct supervision is defined as a Kentucky licensed home inspector being present during the 3 unpaid home inspections.
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $250 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General liability coverage for at least $250,000
- Background check required: Kentucky State Police and FBI
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
- Notarized application and fingerprints are not required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years (even) on last day of birth month
Kentucky Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 14 hours annually. After initial renewal, license will expire on even-numbered years with a total of 28 hours needed.
Kentucky State Licensing Board
- Kentucky Office of Occupations and Professions Board of Home Inspectors establishes the Kentucky Home Inspector License Requirements
- American Home Inspectors Training is a Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors approved pre-license education provider (ID# HI-1012).