Best-in-Class Live Virginia Home Inspection Training!
Virginia Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to get your home inspector license in Virginia? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) is an approved Virginia home inspection school. AHIT offers hands-on interactive training for home inspection taught by expert home inspector trainers.
Our live Virginia home inspection class combines our step-by-step education process and real-life field training to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to about how to become a home inspector in Virginia and to get your inspector business started.
Virginia Live Home Inspection Certification Class Includes:
Virginia Home Inspection Course – The best, hands-on, comprehensive home inspector training from the company with the most experience.
- Classroom Training: 8 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
- Online Study Modules: 12 months of access to supplemental online home inspector course to review the key principles of a home inspection
NOW INCLUDED with Live Virginia Home Inspection Training
- Virginia Mentoring Assistance Program: AHIT is partnering with the Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors (VAREI) to make it easier for you to complete the supervised inspection requirement. As part of your enrollment in AHIT Virginia live training, you will receive a free membership to VAREI and access to their mentoring program.
- Inspecting Commercial Properties Online Course: This video-based building inspection course will make your learning experience fun and easy while it takes you step-by-step through the vital information you need to know about how to become a commercial building inspector
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Virginia Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a Virginia Home Inspector
- Virginia home inspection education hours: 35 or 70 hours (no more than half completed online)
- Inspections: 50 inspections (with 35 hours) OR 25 inspections (with 70 hours) under the direct supervision of a certified Virginia inspector
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Application Fee: $80 (other fees may apply)
- Insurance Requirements: General Liability of $250,000 per occurrence
- Notarized application and fingerprints are not required
- Background check not required but need to disclose
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years
Virginia Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- 16 hours every two years
Virginia State Licensing Board
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation establishes the Virginia Home Inspector License Requirements