Requirements to Become a Pennsylvania Home Inspector
The State of Pennsylvania does not license inspectors, but inspectors are governed by statute.
- Must be a full member in good standing in a national, not-for-profit home inspection association or supervised by someone who is
- Inspections: at least 100
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Background check, fingerprints are not required
- Insurance Requirements: E&O and General Liability insurance for $100,000 per occurrence and $500,000 in the aggregate and deductibles of not more than $2500
Home Inspection License Expiration: N/A
Pennsylvania Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- No continuing education is currently required
Pennsylvania State Licensing Board
- The State of Pennsylvania does not license inspectors, but inspectors are governed by statute.