Our self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to obtain the vital knowledge to become a licensed home inspector and start your inspector business.
This convenient course addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections, and other supportive materials with access to materials and your instructor for up to 12 months.
Our live courses are taught by experienced, successful home inspectors and include hands-on experience in local homes. Training includes all major home systems and professional inspection processes and reports.
PLUS: Field Training for hands-on, real inspections of real homes!
ALL LIVE & ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE
Pennsylvania Home Inspector License Requirements
Requirements to Become a Pennsylvania Home Inspector
The State of Pennsylvania does not license inspectors, but inspectors are governed by statute.
- Must be a full member in good standing in a national, not-for-profit home inspection association or supervised by someone who is
- Inspections: at least 100
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Background check, fingerprints are not required
- Insurance Requirements: E&O and General Liability insurance for $100,000 per occurrence and $500,000 in the aggregate and deductibles of not more than $2500
Home Inspection License Expiration: N/A
Pennsylvania Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- No continuing education is currently required
Pennsylvania State Licensing Board
- The State of Pennsylvania does not license inspectors, but inspectors are governed by statute.