Best-in-Class Pennsylvania Home Inspection Training
Pennsylvania Home Inspection Training
Searching for home inspector training to become a home inspector in Pennsylvania? American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT) offers industry-leading interactive online home inspection training so you can learn from the convenience of your own home.
Our Pennsylvania online home inspection course contains all the information needed to launch your home inspection career. This self-paced, online home inspector class follows a step-by-step process to make it easy for you to understand all the vital knowledge you need to know to become a home inspector in Pennsylvania and to get your inspector business started.
In addition, you can attend a live home inspection training class in Pennsylvania that will provide hands-on experience in local homes.
Pennsylvania Online Home Inspection Certification Course Includes:
Professional Home Inspection Online Course: Convenient online home inspector course that addresses the entire home inspection process using instructor presentations, GoPro video footage of actual inspections and other supportive materials with access to materials for up to 12 months.
Add-on Live Training for Hands-on Experience
Our comprehensive live home inspector training includes:
- 3-day Professional Home Inspection Blended Course: 3 days of in-person training covering all major home systems and professional inspection process and reports taught by successful home inspectors
- Field Training: Hands-on, real inspections of real homes
Everything you need to succeed as a home inspector is included when you select AHIT as your education partner.
Pennsylvania Home Inspector Licensing Requirements
Requirements to Become a Pennsylvania Home Inspector
The State of Pennsylvania does not license inspectors, but inspectors are governed by statute.
- Must be a full member in good standing in a national, not-for-profit home inspection association or supervised by someone who is
- Inspections: at least 100
- Exam Required: NHIE
- Background check, fingerprints are not required
- Insurance Requirements: E&O and General Liability insurance for $100,000 per occurrence and $500,000 in the aggregate and deductibles of not more than $2500
Home Inspection License Expiration: N/A
Pennsylvania Home Inspector Continuing Education Requirements
- No continuing education currently required
Pennsylvania State Licensing Board
- The State of Pennsylvania does not license inspectors, but inspectors are governed by statute.