Word-for-word techniques for reporting defects.
You will be taught specific word-for-word verbiage for reporting on various conditions observed during your home inspections. Learn how to report on even the most disastrous conditions of a home in an objective, tactful, non-threatening manner. Through real life examples, photos, role-playing and interaction with a seasoned inspector, get immediately applicable terminology and report writing skills to increase your confidence and decrease your liability on inspections. Learn how to convey the results of your report without alarming your customers, sellers or Realtors or compromising your findings or integrity.
Seven Key Elements to the course:
- Review statistics on why home inspectors get sued.
- How to use your report to dramatically reduce customer calls.
- Most common mistakes on a home inspection.
- Effective use of photos on your home inspections.
- What not to say on a home inspection.
- What words and phrases to use on inspections
- How to confirm your customers understanding of your findings
and minimize follow up calls.