Laser Distance Measure with Bluetooth - ToolSmart TS01
The ToolSmart™ Laser Distance Measure does all the things a laser measure should - measuring distances up to 100 feet with the push of a button.
But the real benefit comes when it is used with "My Projects" in the ToolSmart app.
Measure the area and ToolSmart calculates the precise amount of materials you need to complete your project.
Paint, flooring, and moulding are just a few of the materials you'll be able to calculate. Once you have your amount, shop directly within the ToolSmart app and view related materials that will help you get the job done right.
ToolSmart Laser Distance Measurement Features:
- Using the FREE ToolSmart™ App, you can quickly and easily determine the materials and tools you will need to complete you project
- Effortlessly take dimensions up to 100ft. with the push of a button
- Quickly determine lengths, areas, and volumes
- Simply send measurements to the ToolSmart App
- Displays distances in feet with decimal fraction (default), feet + fractional inches, inches or meters
- Addition, subtraction, and continuous measurement (tracking) modes ideal for layout work
- Pocket-sized and lightweight
ToolSmart Laser Distance Measurement Specifications:
- Measurement Range (indoor): 8 in. to 100 ft. (200mm to 30m)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±1/16 in. (±1.5mm)
- Resolution: 1mm
- Display Unit Options: feet with decimal fraction (default), feet plus fractional inches, inches, meters
- Response Time: 2 seconds, max
- Laser Type, Wavelength, Power: Class 2, 630 to 660nm, < 1mW
- Operating Modes: Direct Distance Measurement, Distance Addition/Subtraction, Continuous Distance Measurement (Distance Tracking), Indirect Distance Measurement (Triangulation) with 2 or 3 inputs, Auto Height Measurement, Area and Perimeter Measurement, Volume Measurement
- Display: 4-line backlit LCD measuring 1-3/4 in. (45mm) diagonal
- Memory: 20 measurements
- Splashproof and Dustproof: To IP54 standard
- Auto Power Off: After 3 minutes of inactivity
- Auto Laser Off: After 30 seconds of inactivity
- Auto Backlight Off: After 10 seconds of inactivity
- Battery Life: 3000 measurements, typical
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14º to 140ºF (-10º to 60ºC) @ ‹85% R.H.
- Power Source: 2 "AAA" batteries
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120g), excluding batteries
- 4.5 x 2.0 x 1.3 in. (115 x 52 x 32mm)
ToolSmart Laser Distance Measure Includes:
- Holster (soft pouch with a belt loop)
- Two "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Small flat-head screwdriver for opening battery compartment
- User's manual