Extech Carbon Monoxide Detector - Digital CO10
Low cost carbon monoxide leak detection with advanced features.
Audible alert triggers above 35 ppm indicating threshold of Dangerous CO Concentration.
Our battery operated Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector features a new electromechanical Carbon Monoxide sensor.
A Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector is a device that detects the presence of the toxic gas carbon monoxide (CO), a colorless and odorless compound lethal at high levels.
If a high level of CO is detected, the Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector sounds an alarm, giving people in the area a chance to ventilate the area or safely leave the building.
The Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector can alert you to faulty fuel burning devices. Carbon monoxide is produced from incomplete combustion of fossil fuels. In the home, Carbon Monoxide can be formed, for example, faulty furnaces, open flames, space heaters, blocked chimneys or running a car inside a garage.
The Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector has a Backlit LCD Display and simultaneously exhibits Dual Readings of Carbon Monoxide and Maximum reading updated every second.
Extech Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector Features:
- One button operation
- Store up to 10 readings
- Easy to read 1999 count backlit displays CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm
- 1ppm resolution with ±5% or ±10ppm basic accuracy (whichever is greater)
- Utilizes a stabilized electrochemical gas specific (CO) fast response sensor
- Audible alarm starts at 35ppm with continuous beeping when above 200ppm
- Backlight for low light conditions
- Max hold and data hold buttons
- Auto power off
- Complete with 9V battery, protective rubber holster and carrying case
Extech Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector Applications:
- Ambient air safety checks on residential appliances
- HVAC service on furnaces and hot water heaters
- Home inspections
- Industrial environments where the accumulation of CO is possible
Extech Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector Specifications:
- Measuring Range: 0 - 1000 ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: 5% or ±10ppm
- Sensor Type: Stabilized electrochemical gas specific (CO)
- Sensor Life: 3 years (typical)
- Power: one 9V battery
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 2.2 x 1.57" (160 x 56 x 40mm)
- Weight: 6.35oz (180g)
Extech Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector Includes:
- Carrying Case
- Protective Rubber Holster
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty