2015 International Residential Code Study Companion - The 2015 International Residential Code® Study Companion is a comprehensive self-study guide for the requirements of the 2015 International Residential Code® for One- and Two-Family Dwellings. The book addresses building, mechanical, plumbing, fuel gas and electrical provisions. Particular emphasis is placed on the building planning requirements of Chapter 3 and the floor, wall, ceiling, and roof framing provisions. The Companion’s 18 study sessions provide practical learning assignments and contain specific learning objectives, applicable code text and commentary, and a list of questions summarizing key points for study. A 35-question quiz is provided at the end of each study session enabling users to test their knowledge of the material. An answer key indicates the correct response and reference for each of the 630 total questions.
- 60-question online quiz
- 18 study sessionsBuilding
- 630 total study questions with answer key and code references
- Applicable code text and code clarification
- Helpful illustrations provide additional clarification of provisions
- (490 pages)
2015 International Residential Code Book - This comprehensive code compiles all building, plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas and electrical requirements for non-commercial one- and two-family dwellings in one convenient code. The regulations cover dwellings and townhouses up to three stories.
2015 Residential Code Essentials - Residential Code Essentials, based on the 2015 International Residential Code® explains those code provisions essential to understanding the application of the IRC® to the most commonly encountered building practices. The information is presented in a user-friendly manner with an emphasis on technical accuracy and clear non-code language. Full-color illustrations, examples and simplified tables assist the reader in visualizing the code requirements. The straightforward, easy-to-read approach makes this an invaluable companion guide to the IRC® for both new and veteran code users.
- Topic organization follows the progress of construction from foundation to finished residence providing a familiar frame of reference
- Detailed full-color illustrations enhance comprehension of code provisions
- A focused, concise approach on conventional construction methods facilitates understanding of the essential code provisions
- References to corresponding code sections provide added value as a companion guide to the IRC
- Glossary of code and construction terms clarifies their meaning in the context of the code