This course is the most in-depth, comprehensive mold remediation course on the market today. Using the latest standards of remediation, you'll receive our detailed training manual, other important course materials, 24/7 online access to the course, and free phone consultation from our expert instructors.
The course is divided into 17 sessions and covers all you'll need to begin a career as a mold remediator. After successfully completing the online final exam, you'll receive a Nationally-recognized MICRO CMRC certification. This course is eligible for 20 hours of re-certification with ACAC. (Micro is an independent course provider not affiliated with the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC). ACAC does not develop, accredit or approve training courses, nor does it contract with course providers.)
Topics Covered Include:
- Principles of Mold Remediation
- Mold and its Characteristics
- Mold and Health
- Building and Material Science
- Risk Management
- The Inspection Process
- Inspection and Monitoring Tools
- Preliminary Determinations
- Administration Tasks
- Containment Materials and Devices
- Worker Training and Protection
- Remediation Tools and Methods
- Structural Remediation
- HVAC Remediation
- Contents Remediation
- Production Chemicals
- Remediation Challenges
- IICRC S520 Remediation Standard and Reference Guide - 2nd Edition
- Toxic Mold Solutions DVD
- The Inside Story: A Guide to Indoor Air Quality
- A brief Guide to Mold, Moisture and Your Home
- Assessment and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments - NYC Guidelines 2008
- Assessment, Cleaning and Restoration of HVAC Systems
- Building Air Quality
- Fundamentals of IAQ In Buildings
- HVAC Systems and Indoor Air Quality
- Indoor Air and Toxic Materials
- Moisture, Mold and Mildew
- New York State Toxic Mold Task Force
- Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned
- OSHA Rules and Regulations
Who Should Take This Course?
- Home inspectors, Indoor Air Quality Personnel, Insurance professionals, Real Estate Professionals, Contractors, Maintenance Personnel, and those interested in a new career.
- None. Some knowledge of construction practices and building science is beneficial, but not essential.
- Course fee includes tuition, course materials, testing and certification, and a 1-year Micro membership
Micro Success Guarantee:
- If you fail to pass your certification exam for any reason, you can retake our course curriculum and final exam at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.