New 16-hour Initial Radon Measurement
Technician Webinar Course**
Enroll now by calling
Tue., October 10: 1 – 5 pm Central
Thu., October 12: 1 – 5 pm Central
Tue., October 17: 1 – 5 pm Central
Thu., October 19: 1 – 5 pm Central
$249 prior to October 1, $299 after
Open to the first 25 enrollees
You are not required to be a member of any state or national association!
Add the #1 requested environmental service to your ancillary repertoire. AHIT has partnered with Joe Lyons and ECAN to offer this live 16-hour Initial Radon Measurement Technician webinar course. This course will teach individuals the methods that are used in radon testing for real estate purposes and individual homeowner tests. The course will also explore how and where to market your new professional service and explain to your client the next steps to take after the initial radon test results.
Topics discussed over the 4 days:
- Radon Fundamentals and introduction
- Source of Radon and the health risks
- History and EPA guides
- National Radon Programs
- Basic Radon Entry Facts and the mechanisms associated
- Indoor Radon Concentrations
- Measurement Protocols and sampling methods
- Radon Gas Monitors and device locations
- General Measurement Conditions and factors
- Radon Technician Practice Test
- And much more!
Please be sure to have a general calculator handy, not a cell phone calculator or Texas Instruments calculator. A general calculator is the only calculator allowed in/on the national exam.
Don’t wait to enroll! Call 877-204-0696.
About ECAN LLC.
ECAN has been a leader in environmental training since 2015. With courses that cover radon, lead – RRP, mold and more, ECAN is a trusted source for up-to-date practices. People that have taken ECAN’s radon technician course have averaged an 88% pass rate. ECAN is one of only two providers in the U.S. that are approved to offer the technician course live through the use of webinars. Joe Lyons has been active in Radon Measurement and Mitigation since 1994 as well as an instructor since 1999.
* This course is also approved for 16 CEU’s with NRPP. You must attend all 16 hours to receive certificate of attendance and CEU credit.
** This course style is not approved in FL, OH