Streamlight Stinger LED Rechargeable High Lumen Flashlight
When you need maximum illumination with a wide beam to search a large area — Stinger LED Rechargeable Flashlight provides a blast of 640 lumens with 297 meters (974 feet) of light beam distance.
When you need maximum illumination, the Streamlight HL High Lumen Flashlight Series gives you the most lumens with a good level of candela.
Prices Vary Depending on Charger Configurations.
Flashlights in this series are perfect for applications in which you need a lot of light but not a really long reach, such as clearing a dark room or searching an alley, illuminating an entire vehicle, or lighting a campsite.
Because they give off so much light, the HL series of lights provides more of a true flood light effect, while still being small enough to fit in your pocket.
Stinger LED High Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight Features:
- Multi-function On/Off push-button switch lets you choose three lighting modes and strobe
- Three Modes and Strobe Light:
- High for a super-bright beam - 640 lumens; 22,000 candela peak beam intensity; 297 meter beam distance; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 340 lumens; 11,000 candela peak beam intensity; 210 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 170 lumens; 5,500 candela peak beam intensity; 148 meter beam distance; runs 4 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 3 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity throughout battery charge
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger options
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip; anti-roll rubber ring included
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- 8.41" (21.36 cm); 12.4 oz (352 g)
- Serialized for positive identification