Combustible Gas Leak Detector - Bacharach Leakator Jr 19-7075
Bacharach Leakator Junior - Detects all combustible gases with excellent sensitivity, no calibration required and it's sensor is located in the probe tip for ultimate sensitivity, fast response and easy changing.
Detect Gas Leaks large or small in commercial, residential and industrial applications including surveying gas pipelines and inspecting valves, regulators and meters on gas equipment.
Bacharach Leakator Jr. Detects:
Acetone, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Isobutane, Methane, Methanol, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Paint Thinners and Propane.
The compact design of the Leakator Jr. is equipped with a flexible 12 inch probe for pinpointing the location of combustible gas leaks in any hard-to-reach area.
Gas Leaks are indicated by a simple variable frequency visual LED and loud audible tick rate that increases as the sensor approaches a leak.
Leakator Leak Detector Features & Benefits:
- Compact Design: Fits in the palm of your hand
- Visual Indicator: 1 LED (Variable Frequency)
- Audible Indicator: Loud audible ticking rate
- 2 Sensitivity Levels: Aids in pinpointing both large and small leaks
- Operational Status LED: Provides visual indication of instrument's operational state
- Long Battery Life: Four AA batteries provide 14 hours of operation
- Lower Power Metal Oxide Sensor: Plug-in sensor
- 12 Inch Flexible Probe: For taking measurements in hard-to-reach locations
- Tough ABS Plastic Housing: Durable and rugged
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 1 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations