AHIT Product Refund/Return Policy
American Home Inspectors Training Institute, Ltd
N19W24075 Riverwood Dr. Suite 200 n Waukesha, Wisconsin 53188
Purchases returned within thirty (30) days will be subject to a 25% administration fee.
Items that are returned must be in resalable and reusable condition or no refund will be
given. No refunds will be given after 30 days.
Class Cancellation Policies
- If a student terminates any training course and has not received the study materials,
a full refund will be given if cancelled within five (5) business days from
- If a student terminates any training course after five (5) business days of
registration, a $300 administration and material fees will apply.
- If a student withdraws from any class after starting the course a refund will not be
- No refund will be given for the home study course after thirty (30) days or if the
course was logged into or if any exams have been completed
- All deposits made to American Home Inspectors Training are non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds if a student fails to attend class and does not notify AHIT, in
writing, of cancellation prior to class start.
- If a student needs to reschedule, only one reschedule of class is allowed for a $100
fee. Failure to attend the reschedule course will result in a forfeit of all monies
- If a student decides to re-enroll into a class after their deposit has been forfeited,
there will be a $300 re-enrollment fee.
- Classes are non-transferable.
- Access to online courses expire 180 days after purchase. Course extensions can be
purchased at $50 per month.
CHANGES MADE BY THE SCHOOL
If the school cancels or changes a course of study or location in such a way that the student
who has started is unable to complete training, arrangements will be made in a timely
manner to accommodate the needs of each student enrolled in the course who is affected
by the cancellation or change. If the school is unable to make alternative arrangementsthat are satisfactory to both parties, the school will refund all monies paid by the student of the course.