Become an AHIT Beta Tester!
Prior to releasing new software or major upgrades of current software, AHIT will run a beta trial to expose the software to real-world use and evaluation. Copies of software in beta trial will be made available to those who are interested in testing the software and reporting any bugs, problems, or suggestions for improvements.
- Get an advanced look at new software.
- Feel the delight in discovering bugs that we didn't catch
our in-house alpha testing.
- Enhance the software for your own use by suggesting
Please note that this is not a way to obtain free software as the beta copies of the software will expire at the end of the trial period. Also, please be aware that the software will almost certainly have bugs, which is why it is not yet ready for general release.
If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, please complete the application form below. We will respond to your application within one business day.
Software Currently in Beta Trial
Inspect Home Report Beta New Features:
- No longer requires Microsoft Word for instant programming updates (while connected to the internet)
- Faster, easier to use interface
- Exact Replica of the AHIT Paper Report
- Works on Macintosh (Call Technical Support for Mac version Download)
*This software is not for Texas at this time.
When the beta test is complete a Texas version will be created...